cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Input modules samples in trunk: do they work?
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 03:16:01 GMT
Hi gang,

I've just finished up a refactoring and cleanup of the input and output
modules, which I will submit as a patch to JIRA as soon as I can manage
to shake it down with some testing.  So, I wanted to test my changes
using the input modules samples page.  These samples are in
blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-additional-sample, which is not
in the pom for dist/cocoon-dist-samples.  I added it and re-ran ("mvn
jetty:run") the webapp.  Now I get a link to the input modules sample
page, BUT... I get errors because the sitemap can't find any of the
input modules being referenced, e.g. "myxml", "defaults" (I got the
error for "myxml", commented it out and then got the error for
"defaults"...).  I actually don't really think this has anything to do
with my changes.... but where do I find the cocoon.xconf, or is there
even one anymore, or what?

—ml—

P.S. — on a side note, when I change the sitemap in
cocoon-core-additional-sample, I have to rebuild the block and then
restart Cocoon in order for my change to take effect.  I assume that in
a "real life" setting there is some way for this kind of thing to
better, so that I can change the sitemap in a block and have it
reloaded on the fly, like in 2.1... right? :-)