cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for help in upcoming release
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:53:31 GMT

On 17 Dec 2006, at 16:51, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 17.12.2006 17:29, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> It may be too early to deprecate CFormsTransformer (for this
>> release) but would it be possible to replace the old JXT with the
>> new one, so it can be tested more heavily?
>
> I'll give it a try and click around a bit.

>> I fixed the indexer for both the Lucene and QueryBean blocks.
>> The Lucene Sample indexer now crawls http://localhost:888/samples/
>> blocks/.
>
> Ah, nice. I tried it but it run endlessly as you pointed out in
> your commit message.

Did you get the update to core samples?
I think it is a flow sample doing this.

>> Run the indexer and you will see quite a few exceptions while
>> crawling our samples :-/
>
> For some it is even expected. For some you need correct
> configuration. So I would not care too much about it. Gary seems to
> have tested quite extensively.

Great!!

While working on QueryBean, I found there are problems with the OJB
Block now.

OJB is not allowing the persistance of QueryBean's Objects, but I do
not know why ATM .....

This is the error I think :
ERROR (2006-12-17) 17:50.22:772
[ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] (/samples/blocks/querybean/
add-favourite.html?hid=0) PoolThread-1/LoggerImpl:
PersistenceBrokerException during the execution of materializeObject:
Can't generate primary key values for given Identity
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence{SEQ_QUERY}

Any ideas anyone ?

regards Jeremy