cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:27:59 GMT
Reinhard Poetz <> writes:

>> Can I disable this "ShieldingListener" thing?
> yes, use the -Dmaven.war.shieldingclassloader=false switch.
> Does cocoon-webapp work for you?

Thanks to your advice I'm now able to at least get cocoon-webapp started, but
the "blocks" link on the welcome page doesnt function.

Heres the build invocation:

 mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.war.shieldingclassloader=false -Dallblocks clean install

 cp core/cocoon-webapp/target/cocoon-webapp.war ../../jetty-6.1.0pre2/webapps

finally I start jetty with java -jar start.jar

I do it this way since the jetty mvn targets dont seem to work for me.

Should I copy more jar files or anything to get the samples working?
Sorry to be so clueless.

Joakim Verona

View raw message