cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From joa...@verona.se
Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:45:23 GMT
Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> writes:

> This steps do work for me:
>
> - cd cocoon/trunk
> - mvn clean
> - mvn install
> - cd cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp
> - mvn jetty:run

This doesnt work for me because:

 "The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty-plugin' does not exist or no valid version
could be found"

I therefore build cocoon-webapp.war and deploy it in a separate
jetty6 installation.

This works, if I use the following mvn invocation:

 mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.war.shieldingclassloader=false -Dallblocks clean install

if I dont have disable shieldingclassloader i get stack overflow in
jey and tomcat.

Mabe I have the wrong maven version? I got maven 2.0.4.
But to me its logical that if I succeed in building the war, I can
also use the samples in a separate container.

--
Joakim Verona
http://www.verona.se