cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From joa...@verona.se
Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:59:42 GMT
joakim@verona.se writes:

> I was going to try out trunk a bit but had some trouble.

I'm still having trouble and cant figure out how to run cocoon22 at
all.

For instance I'm trying jetty6 like this:

 cp core/cocoon-webapp/target/cocoon-webapp.war ../../jetty-6.1.0pre2/webapps
 java -jar start.jar

I still get the "stack overflow" exception. Its the same in tomcat and jetty.

Can I disable this "ShieldingListener" thing?

--
Joakim Verona