cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From joa...@verona.se
Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:45:23 GMT
Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> writes:

>>  "The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found"

> this error (usually) occurrs if you want to use a plugin that isn't
> defined. Are you really sure that you are in the
> cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp directory and use the latest version
> from trunk?

yes I verified again.

Now, however, I'm able to test out the samples at last by this method:

cd trunk/dists/cocoon-dist-samples
mvn package (1st invocation crashes)
mvn package (2nd invocation works)

cp target/cocoon-samples.war <jetty webapp dir>
restart jetty...

I didnt do mvn clean 1st, so Im unsure if residuals from previous
compilations have anything to do with the sucess this time.

--
Joakim Verona
http://www.verona.se