cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: getting started with 2.2
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:17:08 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
>>> For now you also have to provide a Spring property file that sets the
>>> mount-path to the COB-INF directory (src/main/resources/COB-INF).
>>
>> Could you give an example for that? If I don't have a BlockServlet
>> configured, I don't know the name of the mount-path property to set.
>
> why don't you have a BlockServlet in your block?

Because its a sample block like the ones in cocoon (actually something
we want to contribute to cocoon soon, providing a text filter generator
that extracts the text content of popular binary files like word, excel,
pdf etc.). It only contains a sitemap and some files and I want to run
it locally for development. IMHO its overkill to define a blockservlet
for that case.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek