cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:45:06 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> joakim@verona.se wrote:
>> joakim@verona.se writes:
>> I still get the "stack overflow" exception. Its the same in tomcat and
>> jetty.
>>
>> Can I disable this "ShieldingListener" thing?
>
> yes, use the -Dmaven.war.shieldingclassloader=false switch.
>
> Does cocoon-webapp work for you?

I have the same problem with stack overflow in the ShieldingListener. It
is resolved when I do a "mvn clean" before "mvn cocoon:deploy jetty:run"
(not in cocoon-webapp but in a webapp that is based on current cocoon
trunk).

BTW, do I still need the cocoon:deploy? AFAI understand, the stuff is
not yet in the maven-war-plugin so the cocoon deployer plugin is still
needed !?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek