cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble building trunk
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:39:30 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:

>>  Did you configure a mirror ?
>
> I'm not sure... should I have? :-)  I just checked around, and saw that
> I had a ~/.m2/settings.xml which must have been from some time ago, and
> then a ~/.maven/ which has no settings.xml.  I moved the file to
> ~/.maven and 'mvn install'ed again, but that didn't seem to make any
> difference.
>
> Here's my settings.xml... does it look righteous to you?:

The repo settings look outdated. Just restore settings.xml from a clean
maven distro and try again. The main idea is that you shouldn't need the
mirrors anymore as repo1.maven.org now points to a very stable and fast
server. Furthermore, certain mirrors have been known not to have all
artifacts synchronized properly.

HTH
Jorg