cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <>
Subject Re: -Dmaven.test.skip=true
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:47:12 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
> Anyways, I think we should try to fix all tests before a release. If we
> turn them off by default we could also just remove them as noone will
> care. (Though the tough question is of course if someone cares today)

As we use Cocoon as "mission critical" part of our application we
definitely care for the quality of the framework ;-)

Updating/improving the test framework would help also when writing tests
for your personal cocoon extensions (SourceFactories, Sitemap components
etc.). So if there are any hints on what is to do for updating the test
framework, we can provide some help.

Alexander Klimetschek

View raw message