cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <>
Subject check-reload always true with BlockServlets
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:18:03 GMT

while looking at the o.a.c.sitmap.SitemapServlet I saw that the
"check-reload" property for the TreeProcessor is manually set to true
instead of reading it from some properties. So I suppose (and testing
has proofed this) that the sitemap will always be reloaded when modified
- independent of any configuration you set. Is this a performance
overhead? Or does this only add a check for lastModified on the sitemap

Anyway how to make it configurable? My first idea is to read it from the
spring bean properties. But there is also that property
"org.apache.cocoon.reloading" in (true in dev mode,
otherwise false) which AFAIK should also be applied in that case.

Alexander Klimetschek

View raw message