cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: call a function not in global object in <map:call >
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:45:46 GMT

On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

You're welcome :-).

Normally I don't do this on Sunday... but today I ditched church to
work on my med school applications, so I am home.

So, why am I fooling around with Cocoon, then?  Procrastination, I
guess :-/.

Anyway -- could you do me a quick favor and paste me an "svn diff" of
this file, taken from the context of trunk root?  That will become my
patch :-).  I'm creating the JIRA issue right now, and I don't want to
goof and submit bad code... :-/

> It compiled fine, and it seems to work with both namespaced and
> non-namespaced JavaScript.

Glad to hear it :-)

cheers,
—ml—