cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gabriele Columbro" <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r478517 - /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-fop/pom.xml
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:58:56 GMT
Hi all,
I guess Leszek was meaning the Maven embedder itself, i.e. a project that is
a general purpose component used to integrate and control programmatically
maven2 and POM lifecycle, and that is currently being used for m2eclipse.
You can have more info here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-embedding-m2.html

Ciao!

Gabriele