cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject i18n Translations to String
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:53:52 GMT
Hi All

I am close to finishing an UploadProgressBar Dojo Widget for CForms
and am trying to implement i18n status messages.

I have a FlowScript that reads the upload status and sends this as
JSON to the UploadProgressBar.
I was trying to avoid using JXTemplate for the serialization,
instead, I serialize the data (a Map) to JSON in FlowScript and send
it using :

     <map:match pattern="send-json">
        <map:read src="module:flow-attr:json" mime-type="text/
javascript" />
     </map:match>

I was hoping to do i18n lookup in FlowScript using
o.a.c.forms.util.I18nMessage but of course it outputs SAX events, not
Strings :(

I will either have to switch to using JXT for serialization, or find
an alternative i18n lookup mechanism.

Any suggestions anyone ?

thanks

regards Jeremy