cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: some troubles trying out trunk
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:31:44 GMT

On Nov 21, 2006, at 4:11 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>> I still get the "stack overflow" exception. Its the same in tomcat
>> and jetty.
>> Can I disable this "ShieldingListener" thing?
>
> yes, use the -Dmaven.war.shieldingclassloader=false switch.

Hey thanks, that's the problem I was having too, as I mentioned on
another thread.

After that, the webapp started!  It showed:

Internal Server Error
Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
cause
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
request-uri
/
Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT

Is this because I hadn't installed the distributions?

(The how-to for that is being discussed on the other thread as well...)
—ml—