cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: call a function not in global object in <map:call >
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:48:01 GMT

On 19 Nov 2006, at 18:45, Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark
>>
>> Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
>
> You're welcome :-).
>
> Normally I don't do this on Sunday... but today I ditched church to
> work on my med school applications, so I am home.
>
> So, why am I fooling around with Cocoon, then?  Procrastination, I
> guess :-/.
>
> Anyway -- could you do me a quick favor and paste me an "svn diff"
> of this file, taken from the context of trunk root?  That will
> become my patch :-).  I'm creating the JIRA issue right now, and I
> don't want to goof and submit bad code... :-/

I'd love to help, but I am not running trunk at all at the moment.
This situation should change late next week.

I hope to commit this change to BRANCH_2_1_X shortly.
Once this chunk of work (upload progress bar support) is completed in
there, I will be adding it all to trunk (along with your patch) .....
if everything works out .....

>> It compiled fine, and it seems to work with both namespaced and
>> non-namespaced JavaScript.
>
> Glad to hear it :-)

Many thanks for your help !!

regards Jeremy