cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject call a function not in global object in <map:call >
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:16:01 GMT
Hi,
  It seems for now the function attribute in <map:call> must be a function
in the global object. I think it might be better if this function could be
within a scope object because our project groups all javascript objects like
java packages (or just like what dojo does). There are more javascript codes
than java codes in our project, so goruping them in different naming spaces
is needed. Cocoon itself is a good environment for easily javascript coding
at the server side with its flowscript and continuation. However, it seems
not that care about naming space at javascript code itself. Maybe some ideas
from dojo can be borrowed here. Like dojo has dojo naming space, cocoon has
cocoon naming space, and within cocoon, there are cocoon.flow,
cocoon.flow.continuation,...

Rice