cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to run block built with cocoon-22-archetype-block
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 06:33:52 GMT
Patrick Refondini wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Patrick Refondini wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a cocoon-22-archetype-block working with the current trunk ?
>>

>> no, yesterday evening I've started to work on it.
>>
> Great ! I'll be please to give feedback when it is available.

please try (IIRC, the only thing you forgot was the blocks-fw-impl dependency)

> What else can a user do to help ? Updating related documentation ? I'll
> have a look to the FAQ.

Documentation is always welcome! It would be great to have a second getting
started document ("Getting started in 5 minutes") that explains how to connect
to another block and how to use inheritance.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc