cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nico Verwer <nver...@be-value.nl>
Subject Re: [Portal] Why don't cocoon errors appear in a coplet ?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:39:17 GMT
Thank you very much for your response, Vadim!
I was unaware of the 'when' attribute on error handlers, which does not
appear in the (legacy) documentation. After some searching, I found that
it is in the new documentation (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/), but
only in Daisy, not in the HTML export.

Best regards, Nico