cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with JAXP and shielding (was Re: Shielded class loading between blocks)
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:29:42 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Yes, I think we should consider complicated class loading issues being
> outside the scope of Cocoon 2.2.
Yepp.

> Right now I think that the main focus should be getting 2.2 release out
> the door. What are the outstanding issues?
As far as I can see, there are no outstanding *code* issues. The
documentation needs some updates, but I think the most important topics
are at least "covered". So we should just release the next milestone.

> Then we can start to work on using OSGi again.
:) Or use something different (just kidding) :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de