cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Defining a generator as Spring bean
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:10:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
>> Is it possible to define sitemap components in Spring configuration files?
>>
>> I tried
>>
>> <bean id="org.apache.cocoon.generators.Generator/myGenerator"
>>        class="x.myGenerator"/>
>>
>> but without success because using
>>
>> <map:generate name="myGenerator"/>
>>
>> didn't work.
>>
>> Does anybody know how to make this work? [\me glancing at Carsten ;-)].
>>
> It should work (I think)...Did you get an exception?

it was my fault (see the difference in the bean name). For those who are
interested, here is my working bean definition:

   <bean name="org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/daisy"
     class="org.daisycms.clientapp.cocoon.DaisyGenerator">
     <property name="daisyAccessFacade" ref="org.daisycms.clientapps.facade"/>
   </bean>

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc