cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Run Cocoon without deployer
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:29:55 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek skrev:
> Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
>> blockcontext:/blockname/ - resolves to a file source that contain the
>> COB-INF directory of the block.
>
> What is the blockname? I tried the name of the directory (like
> previously in /blocks/my-block/ => my-block), a name="my-block" in the
> bean and the id of the bean as blockname, but all did not work.
>
> Alex

If the block is packaged as a jar at the classpath you need to set the
manifest entry Cocoon-Block-Name to the block name, see e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/pom.xml. If the
block is unpacked in the class path (using the file: protocol) it will
use a part of the path as block name. This is done with a questionable
hack in the o.a.c.core.deployment.DeployerUtil: the path part before
"/target/classes/COB-INF" is used as the block name.

/Daniel