cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [2.2] Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:34:29 GMT
It is because I put some experimental configuration files
(META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-forms-sample-blockSer
vlet.xml etc) in some of the sample blocks to test them in the blocks
framework. These configuration files are based on the assumption that
the block resources are unpacked in the blocks directory in the webapp.
This is not the case anymore after my latest commit where the blocks are
unpacked in the servlet temp area instead (to allow for non expanded war
files).

The blocks fw need to be updated so that it can use the new block
context source. We should deactivate the faulty configuration files
until this ius fixed.

The quick fix is to either remove the faulty configuration file or to
comment away the bean configuration snippet inside it.

/Daniel