cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Property overwriting mechanism
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 05:01:14 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>>> IMO once the context is up an running it should not be post processed again.
>
> I have the same oppinion but during my debugging sessions with the CPOC I've
> seen that (probably the beanFactory for that sitemap) is processed for each
> request!

Strange! When I wrote the CPOC some weeks ago I did not experience these
problems. It "just worked" :) The post processing is the final phase of
setting up the application context, so this should happen only once.
Could it be that now the whole context is instantiated anew on each request?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de