cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:25:19 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> I think everyone means applicationContext.xml. I happend to put the
>>> wrong name in the first place.
>>>
>> :) OK, fine, so is there still a problem?
>
> As I've written in some post before: if noone objects that the actual
> logic of getting current running mode is duplicated here and there I
> have no problem also.
>
> I'll apply the patch today.

Sorry to ask again - there where too many responses for me in this
thread, so can you please give me an update on why the duplication is
necessary?
As far as I see it, the settings object should be available in all
places or we can pass in the running mode from the outside, like we did
with the sitemap element parser.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect