cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:49:01 GMT
Sorry, I got totally lost in all these mails. As far as I understand we
are currently discussing when/where it's possible to set the running mode.
There are two places: applicationContext.xml and system property. The
system property takes precedence over the applicationContext.xml. I'm
not sure which role cocoon.xconf should play in this?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de