cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:32:53 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:

> Giacomo Pati schrieb:
>>
>> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>> with cocoon modes enabled for spring you can do something like
>>> this:
> I always get the error:
> Embedded error: Cannot invoke listener
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener@ef2e7c
> No bean named 'myDao' is defined
>
> Putting the 'myDao' bean definition into the myContext.xml it works.
> Maybe I need to enable cocoon modes for spring, but
> where do I enable cocoon modes for spring?

For now you have to stop using 'org.apache.cocoon.mode' system property.
Rather in webapp/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml use the following line:

<cocoon:settings runningMode="dev"/>

(the default is <cocoon:settings/>)

This needs fixing asap (one should not have to modify webapp sources to
change running mode).

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.