cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:00:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> you won't get away that easy :) : block/COB-INF/config/spring/mode is
>> missing.
> :) You mean including per sitemap spring configurations, right?
> I just added some code which should (not tested yet!) pass the current
> running mode into the sitemap parser. Does this help you?

A lot. I will test the feature tomorrow morning. Right now I have
already commited some (not tested yet!) code based on your (not tested
yet!:)) code that should do the trick.

I am little bit scared about:

final String runningMode = this.getAttributeValue(element,
SettingsElementParser.RUNNING_MODE_ATTR,
SettingsDefaults.DEFAULT_RUNNING_MODE);

a similar command already made CocoonOverridePropertyConfigurer include
default mode properties because settings objects was not injected.

As cocoon is always running in some mode at level of
SitemapElementParser that mode should be clearly determined. I therefore
propose to change the code to:

final String runningMode = this.getAttributeValue(element,
SettingsElementParser.RUNNING_MODE_ATTR);

if ( runningMode == null )
     throw new IllegalSomethingException( "cocoon mode must not be null
at this point" );

wdyt?

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.