cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 14:22:57 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> Giacomo Pati wrote:

>>> No need for anymore. Leszek showed me the way to do what I wanted.
>> This currently works if you place files in
>> classpath:/META-INF/cocoon/spring and
>> classpath:/META-INF/cocoon/spring/mode
>
> Sure.
>
>> it's a little bit too complicated for me to make this for for
>> block/config/spring and block/config/spring/mode
>
> Wa's this? dDo we have a config directory somewhere as well?????

When you put spring context into classpath:/META-INF/cocoon/spring you
actually contribute spring beans directly to core. They are in the same
context as cocoon internals.

If you want some beans to be sitemap specific put your spring context
files into block/COB-INF/config/spring (analogous for properties
block/COB-INF/config/properties). The context files residing there will
create a separate child spring context.

Same goes for legacy components: block/COB-INF/config/avalon (instead of
declaring them in sitemap.xmap/map:sitemap/map:components)
--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.