cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:43:22 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Leszek Gawron wrote
>>> I doubt that is possible in spring. Probably the class of bean
>>> definition must be known even before BeanFactoryPostProcessors apply.
>> Yes, it's not possible this way. Spring reads in the configuration,
>> creates the
>> bean definition object, does some class checking on the beans (for
>> example if the bean implements some bean processing interfaces) and then
>> applies the properties.
>>
>> Our own version we had before was reading in the XML itself and applying
>> the properties during reading the XML. So if we would need the same
>> behaviour again we have to give our own XML reader/parser to Spring
>> (which might be possible).
>
> No need for anymore. Leszek showed me the way to do what I wanted.

This currently works if you place files in
classpath:/META-INF/cocoon/spring and classpath:/META-INF/cocoon/spring/mode

it's a little bit too complicated for me to make this for for
block/config/spring and block/config/spring/mode

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.