cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:26:29 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote

> I doubt that is possible in spring. Probably the class of bean
> definition must be known even before BeanFactoryPostProcessors apply.
Yes, it's not possible this way. Spring reads in the configuration,
creates the
bean definition object, does some class checking on the beans (for
example if the bean implements some bean processing interfaces) and then
applies the properties.

Our own version we had before was reading in the XML itself and applying
the properties during reading the XML. So if we would need the same
behaviour again we have to give our own XML reader/parser to Spring
(which might be possible).

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect