cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: [2.2] Runtime deployment
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:21:01 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Leszek Gawron skrev:
>> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks very much for your efforts. I highly appreciate everything
>>> easing the usage of Cocoon.

>>> +1
>> I still would like 2 things resolved (maybe not directly fixed but at
>> least addressed somehow):
>> - running cocoon without servlet context
>
> The far easiest way to achieve this is to create a mock servlet context.
> Only a handful of methods needs implementation that require a non null
> answer.

Looks it's not that easy after all. My current implementation:

> [...]
> 		}
>
> 		public String getMimeType( String file ) {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public int getMinorVersion() {
> 			return 4;
> 		}
>
> 		public RequestDispatcher getNamedDispatcher( String name ) {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public String getRealPath( String path ) {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public RequestDispatcher getRequestDispatcher( String path ) {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public URL getResource( String path ) throws MalformedURLException {
> 			File parent = new File( "." );
> 			return new File( parent, path ).toURL();
> 		}
>
> 		public InputStream getResourceAsStream( String path ) {
> 			try {
> 				URL url = getResource( path );
> 				if ( url == null )
> 					return null;
> 				return url.openStream();
> 			} catch ( Exception e ) {
> 				logger.debug( e );
> 				return null;
> 			}
> 		}
>
> 		public Set getResourcePaths( String path ) {
> 			// TODO Auto-generated method stub
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public String getServerInfo() {
> 			return "mock";
> 		}
>
> 		public Servlet getServlet( String name ) throws ServletException {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public String getServletContextName() {
> 			return null;
> 		}
>
> 		public Enumeration getServletNames() {
> 			return EMPTY_ENUMERATION;
> 		}
>
> 		public Enumeration getServlets() {
> 			return EMPTY_ENUMERATION;
> 		}
>
> 		public void log( String msg ) {
> 			logger.info( msg );
> 		}
>
> 		public void log( Exception ex, String text ) {
> 			log(	text,
> 					ex );
> 		}
>
> 		public void log( String text, Throwable ex ) {
> 			logger.error(	text,
> 							ex );
> 		}
>
> 		public void removeAttribute( String name ) {
> 		}
>
> 		public void setAttribute( String name, Object value ) {
> 		}
> 	}
>
> 	public static void main( String[] args ) {
> 		ServletContext servletContext = new MockServletContext();
> 		ConfigurableWebApplicationContext context = new XmlWebApplicationContext();
> 		context.setServletContext( servletContext );
> 		context.setConfigLocations( new String[]{ "applicationContext.xml" } );

throws the following:
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:313 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:423 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:454 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:579 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
 Loading XML bean definitions from URL [jar:file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/lgawron/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-core/2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-core-2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-applicationContext.xml]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:626 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:688 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.16:829 [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.17:720 [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext]
 Bean factory for application context [Root WebApplicationContext]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans [org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings,org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.CocoonPropertyOverrideConfigurer,javax.servlet.ServletContext,userDetailsService,filterChainProxy,httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,basicProcessingFilter,basicProcessingFilterEntryPoint,exceptionTranslationFilter,filterSecurityInterceptor,roleVoter,accessDecisionManager,testingAuthenticationProvider,daoAuthenticationProvider,authenticationManager,org.apache.cocoon.processing.ProcessInfoProvider,investmentDao,partnerDao,regionDao,userDao,investmentService,partnerService,regionService,userService,org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.RequiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor,dataSource,sessionFactory,baseHibernateDao,transactionManager,org.sprin
gframework.aop.config.internalAutoProxyCreator,org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor,xmlRequestApple,storeInvestmentApple,investmentParser,org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context,org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceManager,org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Logger,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/htmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/html,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/session-state,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/session-validator,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/directoryPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/directory,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/imagedirectoryPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/imagedirectory,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/<gatherer>Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/<gatherer>,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/service-apples,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/request,org.apache.cocoo
n.components.modules.input.InputModule/flow-attribute,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/exception,org.apache.cocoon.reading.ReaderSelector,org.apache.excalibur.store.Store,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/set-header,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/caching-pointPooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/caching-point,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorPooled,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor,org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.DOMSerializer,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxdPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxd,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/header,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/nullinput,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/jxPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/jx,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipelineSelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/mapmeta,org.apache.cocoon.classloader.reloading.Monitor,org.apache.c
ocoon.transformation.Transformer/filterPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/filter,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModule/request-attr,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InterpreterSelector,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/cocoon,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModule/session-attr,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/cincludePooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/cinclude,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xml,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/resource-exists,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/parameter,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/raw-request-param,org.apache.cocoon.template.script.ScriptManager,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xhtml11Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xhtml11,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/cookie,org.apache.cocoon.selection.
Selector/session-attribute,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/requestPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/request,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/includePooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/include,org.apache.cocoon.matching.MatcherSelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionFactory,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/locale,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xpath.XPathProcessor,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/request-attribute,org.apache.cocoon.reading.Reader/imagePooled,org.apache.cocoon.reading.Reader/image,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/sessionstate,org.apache.cocoon.components.thread.RunnableManager,org.apache.cocoon.generation.GeneratorSelector,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xalanPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xalan,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/request-scoped-attr,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules
.input.InputModule/url-decode,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/resource-exists,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/*,org.apache.cocoon.acting.ActionSelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/global,org.apache.cocoon.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory,org.apache.cocoon.i18n.BundleFactory,org.apache.cocoon.components.notification.NotifyingBuilderPooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.notification.NotifyingBuilder,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xhtmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/xhtml,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/flow-attr,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompilerSelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/apples,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/write-sourcePooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/write-source,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/expiresPooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/expires,org.
apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/request-param,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/jpathPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/jpath,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/request-parameter,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/session-attr,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactorySelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeBuilder/sitemap-1.0Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeBuilder/sitemap-1.0,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/referer-match,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/zipPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/zip,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/session-invalidator,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModuleSelector,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/paginatePooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/paginate,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/encodeURLPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/encodeURL,org.apache.c
ocoon.transformation.Transformer/readDOMsessionPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/readDOMsession,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/jxpath,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/jexl,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/<aggregator>Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/<aggregator>,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xsltPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xslt,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xincludePooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xinclude,org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.DOMParserPooled,org.apache.excalibur.xml.dom.DOMParser,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/naming,org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParser,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/textPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/text,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/chain,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.Input
Module/date,org.apache.excalibur.store.StoreJanitor,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TransformerSelector,org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParser/jxtg,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/mp3directoryPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/mp3directory,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxwPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxw,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/xmlmeta,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/datemeta,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/filePooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/file,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/session-isvalid,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/jxPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/jx,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.helpers.IncludeCacheManager,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SerializerSelector,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/request-method,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/digest,org.apache.coc
oon.acting.Action/request,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/url-encode,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/host,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/constant,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/logPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/log,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/xalanPooled,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/xalan,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/module,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/wildcard,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/simplemap,org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cache,org.apache.excalibur.store.Store/TransientStore,org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParser/default,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/notifyingPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/notifying,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/mount-table,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/locate,org.apache.cocoon.Processor,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Seri
alizer/wmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/wml,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/svgxmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/svgxml,org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.StringTemplateParserSelector,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xsltcPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/xsltc,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/<notifier>Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/<notifier>,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/cocoon-properties,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/zip,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/noncachingPooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/noncaching,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/session,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/statusPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/status,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/exceptionPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/exception,org.apache.ex
calibur.source.SourceFactory/context,org.apache.cocoon.components.persistence.RequestDataStore,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/linksPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/links,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/form-validator,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxcPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxc,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/streamPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/stream,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/xsltcPooled,org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/xsltc,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/cookie,org.apache.cocoon.reading.Reader/resourcePooled,org.apache.cocoon.reading.Reader/resource,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/<translator>Pooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/<translator>,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/request-header,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/realpath,org.apache.cocoon.classloader.Cl
assLoaderFactory/reloading,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/request-parameter,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/xpathdirectoryPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/xpathdirectory,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/js,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/clear-persistent-store,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/environment-attr,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/locale,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/resource,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/writeDOMsessionPooled,org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/writeDOMsession,org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParserPooled,org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/parameter,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/header,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModuleSelector,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/cachingPooled,org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.ProcessingPipeline/caching,org.apache.co
coon.selection.Selector/simple,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/request-attr,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/empty,org.apache.excalibur.xml.EntityResolver,org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/default,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxiPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/sxi,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModule/request-attr-map,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/random,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/flow-continuation,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/chtmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/chtml,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/req-params,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/jxpath,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/contextpath,org.apache.cocoon.template.script.InstructionFactory,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/file,org.apache.excalibur.xmlizer.XMLizer,org.apache.exc
alibur.source.SourceFactory/upload,org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action/clear-cache,org.apache.cocoon.selection.SelectorSelector,org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceFactory/xmodule,org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher/regexp,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManager,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/baselink,org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector/browser,org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/system-property,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/vrmlPooled,org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/vrml,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/virtualPooled,org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/virtual,org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ProcessorComponentInfo,org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.ConfigurationInfo,org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor];
root of BeanFactory hierarchy
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.17:751 [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext]
 283 beans defined in application context [Root WebApplicationContext]
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.18:032 [javax.servlet.ServletContext]  Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT
is running in mode: prod
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.18:220 [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext]
 Bean 'org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.RequiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor' is
not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for
auto-proxying)
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.18:220 [org.springframework.aop.framework.DefaultAopProxyFactory]
 CGLIB2 available: proxyTargetClass feature enabled
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.18:251 [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext]
 Bean 'org.springframework.aop.config.internalAutoProxyCreator' is not eligible for getting
processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
> INFO  (2006-11-04) 16:16.18:282 [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
 Destroying singletons in {org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> [...]
root of BeanFactory hierarchy}
> Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor':
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Logger' while setting
bean property 'logger'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Logger': Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is java.net.MalformedURLException

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.