cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Restructuring directory structure[was [Vote] Block artifact directory structure]
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 12:05:55 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> Just to clear things:
> :)

>> plus ev. mode subdir {dev,test,proc}
>>
> Yes, but only for the properties! It's simple to add this for reading
> avalon and spring configurations, if desired?!?

I heard somewhere on the list that some developers (Giacomo?) where
using property placeholders for defining mock beans.

I could also find this useful. Especially when 'new CLI':

ApplicationContext = new ClasspathXmlApplicationContext(
"applicationContext.xml" );

will finally create full blown cocoon container. I suppose 'when' might
have changed to 'already' after the changes from last two days.

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.