cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: building
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:10:56 GMT

Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> seems to get me further ...but obviously now our xreporter and daisy
>> deps are gone.
>
> this not so obvious as you might think :)
>
> I've readded xreporter-expression-r683 to the m1-snapshot-repository. It
> got lost during The Great Disk Crash of last week.
>
> As for daisy-util and daisy-htmlcleaner, they have been on maven central
> for quite a while now (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/outerj/daisy/).
>  Maven should have no problems finding these.
>

> @outerthought: how about a new official release of xreporter-expression?

no concrete plans here and now

as far as planning of copious free time lasts over here I'ld think that
somewhere 2007Q1 a new xreporter release would emerge

one of the obvious remarks of course is that xreporter-expression should
probably become a project by itself making it easier to make new
releases independent of the rest of the xreporter machinery

regards,
-marc=