cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r470754 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/CocoonPropertyOverrideConfigurer.java
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:39:06 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> I guessed so :(
>>> Great!! If you need help, let me know.
>> Heeelp :)
>>
>> I have converted the code to use classpath*: resources properly. But I
>> cannot get them from classpath. Even this does not work:
>>
>> Thread.getCurrentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource(
>> "META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-applicationcontext.xml" );
> The directory structure hasn't changed yet, so I guess the
> resource is in "META-INF/spring/...".

why does cocoon property overrider use the same *.properties' files as
placeholder ?

After I fixed the prod/dev problem I get the following error:

This gives me the following error:

> [ERROR] org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
<org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitializationException:
> Could not process key 'hibernate.connection.password' in PropertyOverrideConfigurer;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitial
> izationException: Invalid key 'hibernate.connection.password': expected 'beanName/property'>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitializationExcept
> ion: Could not process key 'hibernate.connection.password' in PropertyOverrideConfigurer;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanIn
> itializationException: Invalid key 'hibernate.connection.password': expected 'beanName/property'

commenting out this.registerPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer(parserContext,
springConfigLocation); makes the webapp start again (BTW, the name of
the method is misleading)

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.