cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r470754 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/CocoonPropertyOverrideConfigurer.java
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:04:13 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> won't work anyway. ResourceUtils class is not handling wildcard
>> resources properly.
> I guessed so :(
>> I am trying to fix it now.
> Great!! If you need help, let me know.

Heeelp :)

I have converted the code to use classpath*: resources properly. But I
cannot get them from classpath. Even this does not work:

Thread.getCurrentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource(
"META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-applicationcontext.xml" );

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.