cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Deployment and the maven plugin
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:20:59 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> It sure is. I am setting up my tools/test cases like this:
Great! So we don't have to extract this stuff! Thanks for the info!
> If you only pointed me to the location where cocoon/spring/* are
> enumerated I will do the necessary changes.
Ok, I just added initial support - the only thing remaining should be
testing and bug fixing - I can't test right now as I can't build Cocoon
due to the missing artifacts (jci ...) :(

Ok, here the locations:
   Read the properties from cocoon/properties and cocoon/properties/{mode}.
   For reading the properties it is calling
ResourceUtils.readProperties(..) in line 189ff

I already added the calls, but I guess ResourceUtils.readProperties
might not handle the classpath* case properly.
   This one reads all bean definitions. I added the call to
   this.handleBeanInclude() in line 71 - but handleBeanInclude might
   need some updates to handle the classpath:* protocol.
   This one read the properties from cocoon/spring/*.properties for
   overriding bean configurations. I added the calls to
   ResourceUtils.readProperties(..) in line 86ff.

Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect

View raw message