cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Cocoon documentation: a lot has happened here
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:18:14 GMT
Great work!

Is there any possibility to change the order of the navigation items,
for example, if you look at:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/core-modules/core/2.2/

The first main topic is about blocks and further down the list is the
core. I think this should be the other way round, especially as the
blocks stuff is not finished yet.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect