cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: [2.2] Deployment and the maven plugin
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:59:00 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>>> do we establish any contracts? I guess the only thing is the includes
>>> in cocoon.xconf, right?
>>>
>> Yes.
>
> let's implement your solution c). If somebody comes up with something
> better before we release the final 2.2, we can change it, otherwise we
> go the usual deprecation path.

I offer my help in the matter anywhere I could be useful. Cocoon
deployment has been bugging me since day one and as I have already
started to take advantage of block in all my new projects it is crucial
to me to have a good build system.

I have already been trying to identify and modify the code that is
responsible for loading spring context files but failed. I felt like a
dog chasing his own tail. I am sure a little guidance would be all I
need to get the things working.