cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Javaflow/JCI dependencies
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 06:44:03 GMT
tcurdt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: tcurdt
> Date: Wed Nov  1 15:44:11 2006
> New Revision: 470141

> Log:
> committed work from Maurizio Pillitu to restore javaflow and class reloading functionality
(hurray!!),

:-)

> introduced two SNAPSHOT dependencies that are in NO repository yet!!! (to compile you
need to compile jci and javaflow trunk ...will try to fix that soon ...or whoever has more
time to fix that),

How can we fix that? I guess we need a release of jci and javaflow, right? Are
you (we) allowed to do releases of _sandboxed_ Jakarta commons projects at all?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc