cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting started with 2.2
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:58:57 GMT
Hi Vadim

On 16 Nov 2006, at 13:51, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>> John Krofcheck wrote:
>> jorg:~/src/cocoon-trunk $ cd core/cocoon-webapp/

I made a new checkout of trunk, then built it like this :

$ mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

Next I ran Jetty from core/cocoon-webapp/ and got the welcome screen
with the url :
	http://localhost:8888/

> Or 'cd dists/cocoon-dist-samples' if you want to see anything
> beside 'welcome' page.

then I re-ran Jetty from dists/cocoon-dist-samples and I get this :

$ mvn jetty:run
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jetty'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Nov 20 20:43:55 GMT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
[INFO]

Any suggestions ?

thanks