cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 replacement for GlobalInputModule?
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:20:10 GMT

On Nov 25, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hmm, my question is: what do you really want? :) Where do you want to
> define what?

Hi Carsten...

The sitemap variable syntax only works in attributes, right?

To recap from a previous message, I wanted to add an attribute-driven
form to GlobalInputModule so that you could say something like this:

	<map:component-configurations>
		<map:global>
			<something value="context://this/that/{some-module:xxx}/foobar.xml">
		<map:global>
	<map:component-configurations>

and I'm (a) looking for an alternative in the post-GlobalInputModule
world, or (b) failing that, lobbying for the reinstatement of
GlobalInputModule.

thx,
—ml—