cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zerelles <phil...@moongate.de>
Subject Datasource pooling problem
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:24:55 GMT
I tried to use a simple database pool to access my database using ESQL-Logicsheets.

The problem is my pool is not found by the service selector:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException:
Component with role 'org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.DataSourceComponent/' and key
'mysql' is not defined in this service selector. (Key='AvalonServiceSelector')

The file /org/apache/cocoon/components/database/database.roles contains a role for
'org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.DataSourceComponentSelector'
with a default-class 'org.apache.cocoon.core.container.DefaultServiceSelector'

But this class does not exist, so it seems like the wrong selector is used. The debug log
shows that my pool is definitly loaded.
Can anybody please tell me what the current class used as component/service selector for cocoon
is? Thanks.

Philipp