cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Submitting patches in JIRA
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:18:21 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >Use the "Edit this issue" link on the left-hand panel
> >when you are viewing an issue.
>
> It's not there for me.  I have "Attach File", "Attach Screenshot",
> "Clone", "Comment", "Create sub-task", "Voting", and "Watching".

Ah, i see what is happening. Only people in the Jira group
"cocoon-developers" (i.e. committers) can Edit issues.

Some other projects also enable "jira-users" to Edit, i.e. change
Summary, Description, Components, Fix Version, etc.

So, Cocoon PMC, should we loosen the permissions for Edit?
Lazy consensus: if we don't hear a "no" then i will do it
next week.

By the way, all "cocoon-developers" can do "Administer Project",
so no need to wait for me for this sort of stuff.

-David