cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r477161 - in /cocoon: branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/ branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/multipart/ branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/xml/ branches/BRANCH...
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:28:47 GMT

On 20 Nov 2006, at 14:25, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 20 Nov 2006, at 12:25, jeremy@apache.org wrote:

>> Log:
>> A progress bar widget for file-upload fields + support:
>> MultipartParser: writes real-time upload status to the user's
>> Session.
>> FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter: can now call namespaced Flowscripts
>> from the sitemap (thanks to Mark Lundquist for the patch).
>> ParamSaxBuffer: can now output i18n tags to String.
>> JSON Helper scripts in the Ajax Block.
>> New sample in the Forms Block.
>> Infrastructure to support new '_cocoon/system/[block-name]/**'
>> system-level pipelines.
>
> A quick rundown on the changes I have made to allow file upload
> progress bars to work.

And one more thing (not that I want to sound like Steve Jobs or
anything ;)

There is a new i18n dictionary for Ajax in :
src/blocks/ajax/resources/org/apache/cocoon/ajax/system/i18n/
messages.xml

This contains a few keys used by the Progress Bar.

ATM there are only default English keys, those of you who speak
another language, please take the time to add translations.

Many thanks

regards Jeremy