cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geurt Wisselink" <...@home.nl>
Subject RE: SQL Transformer Bug?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:10:48 GMT
Hi Dan

I am happy it worked.

At this time I don't know where the signature comes from.
What I do know is, that upon reading the data, by the SQLTransformer,
this heading is removed so that the resulting XML is nicely inserted into
the resulting answer.

Let me know if you experience problems with the XML signature.

Kind regards,

Geurt Wisselink

-------------------
Geurt,

Thanks for your update. Both versions work well, but I notice the SQL
Transformer inserts an XML document, rather than an XML fragment into my
database:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
   <record id="1">
      <name>John Smith</name>
      <city>London</city>
   </record>
</root>

instead of:

<root>
   <record id="1">
      <name>John Smith</name>
      <city>London</city>
   </record>
</root>

Is there something I need to do in order to insert the former rather
than the latter?

Great work, and again, much thanks...this is a HUGE help!

Dan