cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Closing JIRA issues
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:37:47 GMT
Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers <at> hippo.nl> writes:

> > It should be available in the list of possible actions (menu on the
> > left), otherwise you do not have the appropriate rights.
>
> Yes that is my problem. These rights are related to being committer I suppose?
> Is it something that is arranged by infrastructure or can I do this myself?

AFAIR these rights have to be explicitely granted, i.e. they are actually
independent from being a committer, but only given to committers (=> different
role managements). So as we know you are a committer, but only miss your
password, somebody can probably grant you those rights. Don't know who is able
to do it, last time Reinhard did it I think.

J├Ârg