cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r454149 - /cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 18:18:22 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Site generation has already moved to trunk/site/pom.xml - see my reply
> to your question from some days ago (I would also be interested in your
> opinion on the questions there).

The idea of site/pom.xml as central point for site generation is
perfectly fine.

> I only left the skin in the core to ensure that it gets installed to the
> local repo. I could deploy it to a snapshot repository though. WDYT?

Yep good idea just snapshot it to people.a.o. Once this is done we can
remove the module ref from the root pom.

I'll think again about my profile idea, perhaps we can just leave the
module poms for site and dist disconnected from the root pom by simply
not referencing them there.

Thanks
Jorg