cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject [CForms] Bugfix for broken SuggestionList Widget in CVS version of Cocoon 2.1.x
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:48:31 GMT
Hi,

I am currently updating to the CVS version of Cocoon and found out that my suggestion-lists
no longer worked. I did a normal build of cocoon and tried out the sample for suggestion-lists
and that didn't work either. I compared the output of the suggestion-list pipeline to the
sample files shipped in the dojo test folder and saw that they don't have a trailing ";".
After removing this, the samples and my version worked again without any problems. Maybe it
would be good to update the selection-list2json.xsl or to update the Suggestion-List CForms
widget code if this would result in breaking other parts.

Here my updated file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!--

  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with

  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0

  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with

  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.

-->

<!--

  Transforms a fi:selection-list into a JSON fragment.

  @version $Id: selection-list2json.xsl 449149 2006-09-23 03:58:05Z crossley $

-->

<xsl:stylesheet

  version="1.0"

  xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">

<xsl:template match="fi:selection-list">

  <dummy-root>

    <xsl:text>[&#10;</xsl:text>

    <xsl:apply-templates/>

    <xsl:text>&#10;]</xsl:text>

  </dummy-root>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="fi:item">

  <xsl:text>["</xsl:text>

  <!-- displayed text -->

  <xsl:choose>

    <xsl:when test="fi:label">

      <xsl:value-of select="fi:label"/>

    </xsl:when>

    <xsl:otherwise>

      <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>

    </xsl:otherwise>

  </xsl:choose>

  <xsl:text>", "</xsl:text>

  <!-- value -->

  <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>

  <xsl:text>"]</xsl:text>

  <xsl:if test="position() != last()">

    <xsl:text>, &#10;</xsl:text>

  </xsl:if>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Regards,

     Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf