cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Trieloff <l...@trieloff.net>
Subject Re: Postable block protocol
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:12:36 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I was already starting to create a parametrizable BlockSource and
BlockConnection, when Alexander got the idea of creating an
InputSource that would be less invasive to the blocks-fw code.

How do you think should a postable source work? Don't you think
something like a transformer world be a better fit? This way you
could create XML from your request using the request generator, hand
it to a proxy-transformer which will create the Http-Request or the
Block-Request and return the results? The only problem would be
accessing non-xml resources.

Lars

--
Lars Trieloff